New Memberships will be accepted at the General Meetings each month (February-September). Please show up at 6:30 (prior to the 7:00 meeting) to turn in your paperwork.
Membership *limited to 350
Membership or FOB questions, contact: Nicole Roddy 763-691-1604
- Membership applications are accepted at the Annual Bouja Membership Drive in January and at our monthly meetings (February thru September).
- Memberships run January through December. Existing member renewals are anticipated in January at the Bouja.
- Lifetime membership renewal is $80.00 (maintenance fee). Individual membership is $100 ($20 membership and $80.00 maintenance fee).
- Membership Forms can be mailed to: Isanti County Sportsmen’s Club, PO Box 451, Cambridge, MN 55008.the club. *Add a self-addressed, stamped envelope to receive your new membership card.
- If shooting on any league, each shooter must have their own membership.
FOBs (Gate Access)
- Cost for a FOB is $30.00.
- FOB reactivation will only be done at the general membership meetings.
New Members (offered only if available)
- New memberships, if available, can be accepted beginning on the first meeting in February.
- New members are required to attend a general meeting or club sponsored event to obtain membership. Please arrive at 6:30 to complete paperwork; general meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Cost of membership is $100 per person ($20 membership and $80.00 maintenance fee). Fobs (gate access) are $30.00.
- Member(s) of the Board of Directors will be available at meetings or events to answer questions.
You will be asked to read and sign the club rules, and will receive a membership card as proof of membership.