Membership *limited to 350
- Membership applications are accepted at the Annual Bouja Membership Drive in January and at our monthly meetings.
- Existing members can renew their memberships beginning in October of each year through the first of February, the following year.
- Renewal is $100 per family. Lifetime membership renewal is $80.00.
- Membership Forms can be mailed to the club. *Add a self-addressed, stamped envelope to receive your new membership card.
FOBs (Gate Access)
- Cost for a FOB is $30.00.
- FOB reactivation will only be done at the general membership meetings.
New Members (offered only if available)
- New memberships, if available, can be accepted beginning on the first meeting in February.
- New members are required to attend a general meeting or club sponsored event to obtain membership. Please arrive at 6:30 to complete paperwork; general meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.
- Cost of membership is $100 per family. Fobs (gate access) are $30.00.
- Member(s) of the Board of Directors will be available at meetings or events to answer questions.
You will be asked to read and sign the club rules, and will receive a membership card as proof of membership.