What's new for 2020:
- Trap card costs: $136.00 (includes 16 scoring rounds and 1 practice shoot)
- Team Fees went up $20 to $120.00
- For this season, you can shoot "back" six (6) weeks.
- Voice-Activated throwers have been installed and will be used at the low-house and the high-house.
- Shooting will be available on Wednesday, July 1 and Thursday, July 2nd.
- Handicap change: Highest "handicapped" score will now be 23. To score a 24 or 25, you must shoot a 24 or 25.
- "25" Patches: Perfect shoot patches will be distributed at the time you shoot your perfect score (25 points). If/When you shoot a consecutive 25, turn in your 25 patch for a 50 patch, 3rd consecutive 25 score, turn in for a 75 patch, etc.
Trap Teams shoot on Wednesdays and Thursdays (barring holidays) from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
The club must be vacated by 11:00 p.m.
If there are no shooters during a 30 minute time span, the club will close early.
Questions: Contact Heather Mix 763-439-3977 or your Trap Captain