What's new for 2023:
- Individual league shooters must be a current paid member of Isanti County Sportsmen's Club.
- Memberships can be paid anytime before or on the first day of league. If your membership is not current, you will receive a zero (0) score until your membership is paid.
- Trap card costs: $136.00 (includes 16 scoring rounds and 1 practice shoot), cards expire on 09/01/2022 and cannot be redeemed for unused rounds.
- Shell catchers are required on all semi-automatic guns or rubber bands - No exceptions! First offense - warning, second offense NO SCORE!
- Shooters can sign up for ONE ROUND at a time. Holding Spots: You cannot sign up and punch cards for other team members currently not in attendance.
- If you are not on the line and ready to shoot when your round is up, you will receive a scratch, or 0 (zero) points for that round.
- Scoring: during the first 5 weeks of shooting, if you miss a week or two and shoot back, the first score you shoot will count as the current weeks' score. Any additional make up shooting will post to the next most recent week.
- Review the trap league rules (in upper right-hand corner) for additional information.
Trap Teams shoot on Wednesdays and Thursdays (barring holidays) from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.
The club must be vacated by 11:00 p.m.
If there are no shooters during a 30 minute time span, the club will close early.
Questions: Contact Heather Mix 763-439-3977 or your Trap Captain